Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have never blogged before but i'm going to start out by shareing a few things about myself. I am a freshmen communications major at RU . With my degree I want to go into broadcasting. I'd to become some type of news anchor or work in radio after I graduate. I work for 104.9 The Rebel in Rome, and it's really good exsperience for what I want to do in the future. When im not in class or studying I like to spend time with my friends, family and last but definetly not least, my dog Carlton. I enjoy listening to all types of music and love going to concerts. I also like tumble, be involved in theater and most of all traveling.
Carlton!!
Britney Spears Concert

Working at River Jam Concert 2011




2 comments:

  1. Emily, I' so pleased that you are in the class, and we will have an adventure ahead of us as we explore the world of media and communication. Blogging is really cool, so just keep learning and writing and adding pictures, links, and so on. Before long, it will seem like second nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about the class! I was just a little unsure of what exactly to do at first, but like you said im actually starting to get the hang of it already!

    ReplyDelete